Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1QgyGccOf

"You can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far"

~♥~

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

School 2013-2914


I am officially down to having 2 kids at home.  Samantha and Zach bought a house and moved in 2 weeks ago.  I'm excited for their new start together in their own home, but miss seeing Oakley every morning when I wake up.  Luckily they didn't move too far.  

Jess and Wyatt started school today.  Jess started her senior year and Wyatt started his freshman year.  I am on a hunt to get a job to keep me busy so I don't go crazy all alone at home.   



Well with the kids gone for the day, I'm off to the gym. 💟

1 comment:

Nancy said...

These two sure have to spend a long time in school... ;+)