Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1QgyGccOf

"You can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far"

~♥~

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gym interrupted.

I got to the gym a little later then normal today. Ok a lot later. I got to the gym around 11:30 thinking I could spend a few hours running and working out. I worked my legs and then headed upstairs to run. After about 5 minutes running I get a call from the school nurse which I ignored thinking there I no way my kids are so sick they can't wait another 25 minutes for me to finish running before seeing what they needed. Another 2 minutes go by and Wyatt calls me, so I answered to see what was up. Wyatt precedes to tell me he snapped his finger playing football during lunch. I guess my running was done and I headed to he school to find a finger hat looked crooked. After a trip to the ER it was just dislocated. Wyatt can now finish out his basketball season. This was an unexpected break from wedding planning which has consumed my life.



1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is one gross looking finger. Glad he is ok and you got a much needed break.