Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1QgyGccOf

"You can't run away from trouble, there ain't no place that far"

~♥~

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Football update

There has been alot going on the last few weeks that I need to blog about and will try to get to it this week, but for now the big news is....

BULLDOGS ARE GOING TO CHAMPIONSHIPS NEXT WEEK!

It's been a strange season of football.   Wyatt is still playing the position of safety, but his coach has had him playing a little bit of quarterback too.   He played quarterback when the first string quarterback was out of town and we won that game which was a relief for me who was watching the game through my fingers.   It is very stressful when your kid is quarterback.   I believe their record right now is 7-2.    Yesterdays playoff game was a good game.   Parents from the other team went crazy after because they lost and cops had to be called but luckily no one was hurt.   Parents are crazy sometimes.  Seriously it is a kid sport and the adults have to add so much drama.  grrrrrr.


This is the last picture I got of the game yesterday.  
This is what a kid is supposed to look like when they move on to championships!




































Does anyone else love that his rubber bands match his uniform.   This kid loves the color purple so this uniform has been great for him.



I have not been able to take a lot of pictures this season because most of the games have been at night and my night pictures always turn out horrible.  I am thankful for any pictures I have been able to get of him.































No comments: